False Ban bruh

Wrongfully banned, then this is the right place for you to post an unban request!

False Ban bruh

Post by StayGolden » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:30 pm

i got false Banned idk how to prove it but i shot a person troutgh a wall and boom banned :lol: :lol: its was troutgh a courner in simpson map he was running there and i killed him then banned
(better get more staff insted of anticheat lol)

Admin

Re: False Ban bruh

Post by Punktiish » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:19 pm

SourceBans info:
Name Vilkas be Kiausu
Steam ID STEAM_1:1:220954197 (View Steam Profile)
Invoked on 12-01-18 14:16
Length Permanent
Reason SMAC 0.8.6.0: Aimbot Detected

dude, you got banned by server-side anticheat

that's sad.

You can't get unban from this ban appeal, try contacting Hetachi on forums or discord in case you want to pay for unban.

ImageImage

Founder
Admin
Exiled Member

Post by Hetachi » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:16 pm

Spill the beans buddy, we tested anticheat and it's pretty hard to get a false positive.

Actually it's not just hard it's impossible, we even used actual hacks with low setting that did not trigger it. So what was it really?
“If you look for the light, you can often find it.But if you look for the dark that is all you will ever see.” ― Iroh

Post by StayGolden » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:01 pm

Hetachi wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:16 pm
Spill the beans buddy, we tested anticheat and it's pretty hard to get a false positive.

Actually it's not just hard it's impossible, we even used actual hacks with low setting that did not trigger it. So what was it really?
idk how got banned when ;) but all i remember i flicked this dude then boom banned ;)
(antiCheat coud flagged aimlock or something)

Admin

Post by Punktiish » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:04 pm

StayGolden wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:01 pm
Hetachi wrote:

idk how got banned when ;) but all i remember i flicked this dude then boom banned ;)
It did not trigger because you flicked. Stop with that bs.

ImageImage

Founder
Admin
Exiled Member

Post by Hetachi » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:38 pm

StayGolden wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:01 pm
Hetachi wrote:

I am telling you once more, the anticheat does not trigger on flicks, you need to flick atleast 10 times in a row to just trigger first level of warning withing anticheat.
Once you reach enough warnings you get banned. So don't bullshit about one flick.
“If you look for the light, you can often find it.But if you look for the dark that is all you will ever see.” ― Iroh