wtf ban

Wrongfully banned, then this is the right place for you to post an unban request!

Silver 1

wtf ban

Post by ronald wezzly » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:02 pm

hello i got ban by noname for saing debilas wtf i didint say any thing wrong but i got banned for no reason plz unban and i didint say it to any admins i just tipe in chat debilas and i got banned wtf
It’s a heavy responsibility, having saved someone’s life. You feel an allegiance because you saved them, but it’s hard to know if you did the right thing.”

Admin

Re: wtf ban

Post by Noname » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:07 pm

Yea right keep on dreming mate ! You and your lil LT friends were cancer and super disrespectfull and now you try to say I just wrote in chat one word!
Screenshot_2.png

Silver 1

Post by ronald wezzly » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:31 pm

omg u are so chiledis i didint say any thing wrong to u
i only repeted what he sed btw we are not frends u dont even know and u say that wtf and so what that i sed canser its i didint do any thing elegal u ignorant bafoon
It’s a heavy responsibility, having saved someone’s life. You feel an allegiance because you saved them, but it’s hard to know if you did the right thing.”

Admin
Exiled Member
Loading…

Post by Chilly » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:47 pm

This seems like an unjustified ban to me.

Admin

Post by Noname » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:57 pm

Long story short. They were screaming in chat in LT all the time. I enforce English only in voice chatm they started to make fun about me.

After I banned one guy This one and one more LT kiddo started to call me debilas.

And now he says he dont know that guy. Keep on your storys