For Hetachi

Got something to say? Well this is the place to post it, talk about general thing within our community!

Moderator: Founders

Silver 4

Re: For Hetachi

Post by DreaMeR » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:00 pm

Noname wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:49 pm
We have day jobs and schools.

You mentioned Chilly being inactive he went to New country and told us he won't be active that much.

You just think in your head I will make some bullshit in forums.

Your goal is to get rid of admins who vote no on your apps so you will get admin yourself?

You just stir up drama in forums and cry all the time there are no admins they don't play. It's their job.

It's not our job. We voluntary agree to help out server we play in so others can do same. We don't get paid for it.

You're still small kid who doesn't understand shit in life and tryes to be and act older than he is. Please stop this. You're a kid.

Relax and do what Punktiish told go in Discord and tag admins if you need them.
Dude thats the rpobem I am a kid but you are an adult who's acting like 16-18 year old start thinking about your life you dumbass and stop judging me, I said if you don't have time for this server why would you even apply admin? and + I didn't know that chilly went somewhere, and you said We have day jobs and schools. Not "we" in this post I only talk about 3 people, it doesn't care if you have scool or job, you can just be in server atleast for 1h I am not asking for 24/7.

Noname first start thinking and acting like and adult, then after that you can say to me that I am a kid, you are a kid because I don't see that you are grown up.

Admin

Post by Noname » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 pm

You dont even know me. I can act like I want on a video game I don't care about it.

Like Punktiish told you we are admins a long time.

I won't argue with you about how I'm acting in game.

Just stop making these shit posts on forums.

Hetachi sees how much time we spend in game and in forums so you don't need to be smart-ass and make topics like this one.

Silver 4

Post by RedigyBEAR » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:53 am

Not every admin can be active on the servers you know personally i have school i have training right after the school and i get home at 8-9 pm and then i have fucking school work and after all of that i can play and the server that i usally play is jb and the server is pretty empty

Silver 2

Post by Getgude170 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:59 pm

DreaMeR wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:25 pm
Hetachi is gribeju tev paprist lai tu izdari kaut ko ar saviem adminiem, jo pedeja laika vini sakt palikt neaktivi serveros.

Chillys apmerem pedejos 4 menesus serveri on ir bijis 64h 29min
Neda apmeram pedejos 5 menesos on ir bijusi 41h 16min
Redigybear ir bijis on 56h 4min nezinu cik ilga laika tas ir bijis

Nav problema ka man vini nepatik vai kaut kas tads, bet playeriem vjg aktivus adminus serveros, viniem ari vjg cilvekus kas ir pasa serveri nevis tikai foruma sez un gaida kamer kads kaut ko ieliks(jo visu laiku serveros ir kaut kadi rulebreakeri un nevienmer admini ir on lai palidzetu), Labi par Nedu vel var padomat vina vismaz kaut ko foruma dara un Chillys ari drusku, bet Redigybear vins vispar reti kad kaut ko foruma dara.Es vnk gribu lai tu pasaki saviem adminiem vai vnk izdari kaut ko lietas laba, jo taks taks nav normali ka ir admini kuri pat gandriz kaa neradas serveros.

Sitais posts ir domats tikai Hetachi.
**Citi admini un archa var isti neiejaukties, un man neinterese ko citi admini teiks par sito, es gribu redzet tikai hetachi viedokli**

1. Kautkas nepatik serverii, ej prom, atrodi labaku
2. nav apnicis jau forumaa kaut kaadu suudu dariit?
3. Nechiksti par adminiem, tu nevari dabut jo biji toxic, samierinies ar to. Un beidzot saproti, ka visi aktiivie, ir kkadi 12gadigi beerni kas neko nesaprot no admina pienakumiem un droshvien pat nezin commandas.
4. Ja tu raksti kkadu fignu, uztaisi vismaz daudzmaz gramatiski pareizi ;)

Admin

Post by Punktiish » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:42 pm

Getgude170 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:59 pm
4. Ja tu raksti kkadu fignu, uztaisi vismaz daudzmaz gramatiski pareizi ;)

ImageImage

Silver 1

Post by TheSuspect1 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:10 pm

DreaMeR wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:00 pm
Noname wrote:

You mentioned Chilly being inactive he went to New country and told us he won't be active that much.

Your goal is to get rid of admins who vote no on your apps so you will get admin yourself?

You just stir up drama in forums and cry all the time there are no admins they don't play. It's their job.

It's not our job. We voluntary agree to help out server we play in so others can do same. We don't get paid for it.

You're still small kid who doesn't understand shit in life and tryes to be and act older than he is. Please stop this. You're a kid.

Dude thats the rpobem I am a kid but you are an adult who's acting like 16-18 year old start thinking about your life you dumbass and stop judging me, I said if you don't have time for this server why would you even apply admin? and + I didn't know that chilly went somewhere, and you said We have day jobs and schools. Not we in this post I only talker about 3 people it doesn't if you have scool or job you can just be in server atleast for 1h I am not asking for 24/7.

Noname first start thinking and acting like and adult, then after that you can say to me that I am a kid, you are a kid because I don't see that you are grown up.
just stop posting theese bullshits in forum , message Hetachi with private messages and stop spamming Forums u dumbass Kid

If you think you will get an admin you wrong causse u keep Posting bullshits about the Admins who"s Innactive and u are Too toxic for admin and for normal person in the server just leave this server and dont come back @_@

Admin

Post by Punktiish » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:11 pm

TheSuspect1 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:10 pm
DreaMeR wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:00 pm
Noname wrote:

Dude thats the rpobem I am a kid but you are an adult who's acting like 16-18 year old start thinking about your life you dumbass and stop judging me, I said if you don't have time for this server why would you even apply admin? and + I didn't know that chilly went somewhere, and you said We have day jobs and schools. Not we in this post I only talker about 3 people it doesn't if you have scool or job you can just be in server atleast for 1h I am not asking for 24/7.

just stop posting theese bullshits in forum , message Hetachi with private messages and stop spamming Forums u dumbass Kid

If you think you will get an admin you wrong causse u keep Posting bullshits about the Admins who"s Innactive and u are Too toxic for admin and for normal person in the server just leave this server and dont come back @_@
buddy last post was 3 weeks ago, already resolved

ImageImage